Filipino Food - Recipes Philippines website brings you Phillipine food recipes that are truly delicious. This website also features a special section of Filipino recipes for renal/kidney patients.
Filipino Food Recipes
Lapu-lapu sarciao is a filipino food recipe for everyday dish.
1 kilogram lapu-lapu
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 cups ripe tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup onions, chopped
2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
1. Rub lapu-lapu with salt and pepper. Set aside for an hour.
2. Fry lapu-lapu over medium heat until light brown. Set aside.
3. Saut garlic in cooking oil until light brown.
4. Add onions and cook until transparent.
5. Add tomatoes, cover and cook over low heat covered
6. Stir occasionally.
7. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Remove from heat.
9. Pour over fish.
10. Garnish with green onions.